2.05.2005

A tentative reading list...

So the bookshelf won another round this week. After talking about my inability to catch up with my books a few posts ago, I decided to go through my bookshelf and pick out some books to get serious about reading.

I made one list for fiction and one for nonfiction. Here goes:

Fiction List
The Book Of The Dun Cow, Wangerin
Revelation Space, Reynolds
The Brothers Karamozov, Dostoevsky
The Sparrow, Russell
Legend, Gemmell
The Lions Of Al Rassan, Kay
The Man In The Iron Mask, Dumas
Tank Lords, Drake
That Hideous Strength, Lewis
Soldier Of The Mist, Wolfe

Nonfiction List
Worship Evangelism, Mogenthaler
The Gospel In A Pluralist Society, Newbigin
Dungeon, Fire, And Sword, Robinson
The Unchurched Next Door, Rainer
The Mind Of The Maker, Sayers
The Emerging Church, Kimball
With Christ In The School Of Prayer, Murray
Pastor, Willimon
Come To The Table, Hicks
Citizen Soldiers, Ambrose

This ought to keep me busy for a few months. That is, provided I don't go to Borders and end up messing up my whole system...

1 comment:

Gunslinger said...

Ted, now that you mention it, I have been meaning to go to powells. J, you in?